Friday, April 24, 2009

Photography- The Beginning




I've just started to blog. Wait for some issues to be discussed online.

Being a photographer has given me the opportunity to see and the ability to freeze the moment so that i would be able to see it once again.

Today, there's a lot of photographer or photographer wannabe. What ever it is, i would seriously encourage anyone who's in photography line to be all out. Photographers need direction and goals in life in order to succeed. It is important to set your mind in what do you actually wanted in life as a photographer. I also started 14 years ago on the same page. Clueless and not knowing where or what to do with my career.

Talking to more senior people in this field, really open up my mind towards the great possibilities of this field. Until today, i consider myself still learning and willing to share the knowledge that I've gather through out the years.

I've no intention to offended anybody with my writing. More towards sharing and encouraging others to do well in this line.

In order to be great, you must be great at communicating with others.



No comments:

Post a Comment