Thursday, December 24, 2009

Am i teaching or am i sharing?

I don’t really consider myself teaching when I’m in class. To me, it is more towards sharing experience between a lecturer and students. Although I’m a lecturer, on daily basis I really need to produce photograph that able quench my thirst towards my interest.

Sometimes, my students are better than me in certain aspect. We share everything and we completed each other. Photojournalism is mainly related to people. As a photojournalist, I really love to study people emotion and reaction as a subject matter. I could felt their feelings; I would like to know what they're thinking about.

It is a huge responsibility for photojournalist to document the event that happens today. Everything documented are for the next generation and they’re responsible to continue the legacy for generation after them. We know nothing of what happen in the past without documented visual or information.

A lecturer should respect a students in order to gain respects from others...

No comments:

Post a Comment